Growing strong communities in Kansas by connecting businesses, families, and quality Christian schools.
What is a SGO?
A “SGO” is defined as an organization that complies with the requirements of this program and provides educational scholarships to students attending qualified schools of their parents’ choice. Renewanation is an approved Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) for the Kansas Low-Income Student Scholarship Program.
- Obtain a charitable giving receipt
- Receive 70% of the gift value as a State Tax Credit
- Earn additional tax benefits as a charitable donation (Federal & State)
- Direct your tax dollars to help children receive a quality Christian education
- Help to improve a community through the values-based culture the education you sponsor will provide
- Benefits apply to both individuals and businesses
- Monetary and marketable security donations accepted
- Tax credits can be obtained in the giving year or up to 5 taxable years in the future
- Students are able to receive a quality education based on Christian values and biblical principles
- Parents get to choose where their children are educated
- Communities are strengthened as a result of students who are well educated and often project into society the principles and values they have learned