Growing strong communities in Kansas by connecting businesses, families, and quality Christian schools.
What is a SGO?
A “SGO” is defined as an organization that complies with the requirements of this program and provides educational scholarships to students attending qualified schools of their parents’ choice. Renewanation is an approved Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) for the Kansas Low-Income Student Scholarship Program.
- Receive a charitable giving receipt
- Apply 70% of gift value against taxes owed in the giving year
- Determine how your tax dollars are used – to help children receive a quality Christian education
- Help to improve a community through the values based culture the education you sponsor will provide
- Students are able to receive a quality education based on Christian values and biblical principles
- Parents get to choose where their children are educated
- Communities are strengthened as a result of students who are well educated and often project into society the principles and values they have learned